Monday, March 21, 2016

CWS Design Team Artist: Helen F

Hello, dear friends!

Please, welcome Helen!!!


Helen F
Blog: Handmade Cards by Helen

Bio:
Hello there, my name is Helen. I live in the sunny state of Florida and have been here for almost 25 years, originally from Boston, MA. Now retired from the Corporate world, I fill my time with volunteer work, going to the gym 4 times/week and of course, paper crafting. I can't remember not being involved with some form of crafting since I was a young girl ~ I think it started with cutting out paper dolls and drawing clothes for them :-) My love for card making started in 1997, when a co-worker invited me to a Stampin' Up party...which reeled me in, hook, line and sinker! I created a Blog to enter Challenges in 2009 and have been obsessed with stamps, dies, inks, patterned papers, ribbons, embellishments, etc. etc. etc.
Well, you get the picture and I am sure you all understand. ;-)

I am very excited and honored to be part of the Design Team for this new Challenge.

Thank you Lilian and Monika for your creative inspiration and designing this blog!

Don't forget to visit her blog and leave her some love!

2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments!!!