Friday, March 25, 2016

CWS Design Team Artist: Dotty Jo

Hello, dear friends!

Please, welcome...


Dotty Jo
Blog: Just a Dotty Pudding



Bio:
Hi, my name is Jo, I live in England and I blog as Dotty Jo. I first started card making about 15 years ago but didn't begin stamping until a few years after that. I bought my first stamp to make our wedding invitations and I'm happy to report that both the marriage and the card making are still going strong! I live with my husband, Custard the cat, a huge number of rubber stamps and my husband's pet tarantula, Dotty. However, this is not where my blogging name comes from.

I'm so pleased that Monika asked me to join the team and I can't wait to see what the next year brings as we all get 'Creative with Stamps' together!

Stop by her blog and leave her some love!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you say YES Jo...
    cant wait to see your first card...I love your coloring skill you know that Jo :)
    welcome to our team Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jo. Looking forward to being inspired. Congrats. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!!!